Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tweet Nothings


I've been slumming over at Twitter (mea culpa). Here's a few of my recent tweets.

NY Governor Cuomo in effect told pro-life, pro-traditional family Catholics and other people of faith to get out of his state.

Do pro-choicers hate women?

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a little Creedence Clearwater Revival.

The Professor (Gilligan's Island) finally got to go home. Thanks for all the laughs - and silly coconut inventions - Russell Johnson.

Here it comes ---- a hug. God be with you.
      
Two people at work asked me if I wanted to order Girl Scout cookies. I politely said no. Didn't bring up Planned Parenthood.
 
Seek out that which lightens your heart.
 
My sense is many of my state's Republican politicians are pro-life or anti-SSM not out of conviction, but because it's what the party says.
 
I called a pro-choicer's bluff and provided facts. Now she's ignoring me!
 
There are two kinds of people in the world. I'm neither.
 
In civil debate it's not good form to slip consistently into name calling and insulting the other participants.
 
A baby is a parasite??
 
Focusing on other's supposed sins is one way to avoid dealing with our own sinfulness.



Pax et bonum

No comments: