Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Billy Graham: “My Heart Aches for America” Because of Abortion



Pro-Life Evangelist Billy Graham Passes Away, Said “My Heart Aches for America” Because of Abortion: Respected pro-life evangelist Billy Graham passed away today at his home in North Carolina.

His devotion to Christianity and biblical values earned him praise aand respect from people around the world.

While Reverend Graham was noted for his evangelical work in calling people to a relationship with Jesus Christ and repentance from sin, he also had a solid devotion to biblical principles. That included opposition to abortion. ... 

Pax et bonum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
to new updates.

A Secular Franciscan said...

Thank you for stopping by. Yes, I am on Twitter - Franciscan Poet - though for Lent I am fasting from it and so am not active there during the week (I just pop in on Sundays).

You are listed as "Anonymous." Do you have a blog? Who are you on Twitter?