Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Santa's Diary



Back in 2005  when I was new to blogging, having created the predecessor to this blog, View from the Choir, I also created a second blog, one that focused on Santa Claus - Santa's Diary.

In it, "Santa" told about some of his life story and adventures - including how he met and courted Mrs. Claus, his pets, dealing with melting ice at the North Pole, putting up with silly cohorts (elves and reindeer), even warring with giants.

I wrote fairly steadily from July of 2005 to July of 2006, then slowed down, and finally wrote only sporadically until 2014. I made one final entry on December 25, 2017.

All told, there are 211 entries. Some are fillers - Hi, I haven't written in a while - but some are decent stories. Some of the stories stretch out over several entries, such as the Mrs. Claus ones, or one about two elves getting married.

I'd like to compile some of the stories, putting them together, and revising them. Material for publication? Who knows.

I don't know if I'll actually do anything with the blog other than that. Maybe I'll post some of those old Santa diary entries on this blog?

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Pax et bonum

No comments: