Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Podcast?


I've been working on Santa's Diary.

Meanwhile, the idea of having a podcast has been suggested to me. 

My interests are too eclectic to have a focus for a general prodcast. But what about one focusing on either Santa or on storytelling. I used to tell stories under the name "Tunes 'n Tales." There's a stortwller up in New England who uses that title, but she has only posted a few videos on YouTube. As far as I can tall, she does not have a podcast.

I thought of doing something Santa - Santa's Diary? - as a podcast, maybe with him telling stories, but that might be limiting.

I like the Tunes 'n Tales idea. I certainly have a number of stories I used to tell, songs I used to sing, and several story/songs like Great Big Monster Under My Bed. I even have a theme song I used to use!

Hmmm. Just need to get those teeth fixed!

Of course, this all could be just another one of my whims.

Pax et bonum

No comments: