Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Where are we heading?


Every day there seems to be a new headline - about abortion, homosexual marriage, cohabitation, drug use, euthanasia - and more. All taking a permissive view.

Many containing digs against religious or conservative or moral people.

Several friends have commented lately that things seem to be getting worse, and they are in effect giving up.

I understand the feeling. Part of me is tempted to just turn my back on society and just focus on living the best life I can.

Before I face arrest or legal action because I won't support or conform to the latest moral travesty.

That hermit cabin deep in the wood sure seems inviting.

But I know I am responsible for doing what I can. For speaking out. For being a model.

Still, that cabin ... 

Pax et bonum

No comments: