Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally Feeling Franciscan Again

I have not written in more than a month.

It's been a difficult month for a variety of reasons, and I have not felt particularly Franciscan.

My thoughts and words have certainly not always been Franciscan.

My new dog even chewed on my Tau cross!

Yes, I know faith is more than feeling. It involves commitment, decisions, consistency, actions. It requires prayer even when the words feel like sand in your mouth.

I'm back. God help me to stay where I'm supposed to be.

Pax et bonum

3 comments:

Mike Farley said...

Praying for you, Lee... Peace & all blessings, Mike

Do Not Be Anxious said...

I'm not telling you anything, Lee, when I remind you that no one said it was going to be easy. But the first step is ALWAYS commitment. You're there.

As far as being away a month, yes I missed your comments but a month, hey, I was gone for 7 years. A month. I thought you just went out to the bathroom. :-)

(I hope you washed a bit before you came back)

kam said...

Ha! (Everyone's a joker!) Nothing needs to be said here, Brother. Glad your back. Tau cross survive?