Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Has Arrived


Today was the last official day at school. There's a department working day next week, but that's considered summer work, and we get paid extra for it. And there  are times I'll stop in to do some cleaning and watering of plants in my room.

But grades are in. Paperwork filed.

Summer.

Now I just wait to find out what I'm teaching next year. They hired a new teacher and I might lose one of my courses and pick up a different one. Not too happy that's even being considered - the course I might lose is my favorite one. But either way at least I have a job.

This summer to do list is in my head. Some books - personal, and school related - to read. Some writing projects. Some home improvement chores. Some added praying time to take advantage of. Some weight to lose.

The usual.

I will also have more time to devote to this blog, so expect more posting.

Pax et bonum

No comments: