Thursday, June 16, 2016

Another school year over


Except for some teacher workshops, school is over. All my grades have finally been filed. All the paperwork is filled out.

Besides the workshops - tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday - I have some cleaning out of my room to do. I also have work to do to prepare for the new digital reality of the school and my classes, including uploading a lot of documents and information packets.

I'm not set to begin doing that writing I planned to do this summer. A piece about the presidents for an online publisher, revising a short story I plan to send out next wee - those are the first tow on my agenda.

I also have some other plans - more on those later if anything comes of them.

Right now, just need to chill for a day or two.

Pax et bonum

No comments: