Saturday, March 30, 2019

To The Moon, Alice. To The Moon


Image result for man on the moon

The other day, Vice President Mike Pence challenged  NASA to return astronauts to the moon by 2024 - earlier than NASA's stated goal of 2028.

This is one Trump administration proposal with which I fully agree.

Yes, I know we have needs on Earth, and our federal budget is deep in the red.

But the human spirit relishes exploration and lofty goals. I have long supported space exploration as one of those goals.

I dream of us traveling to Mars as well, though that is likely decades away. I hope to live long enough to see a human walk on Mars.

But for now, a trip to the moon is a worthy goal.

Maybe they can discover where Alice ended up.

Image result for To the Moon, Alice

Pax et bonum

No comments: