Thursday, March 7, 2019

Why I Refuse to Buy Girl Scout Cookies


My daughters were in the Girl Scouts. I drove them to meetings, helped with cookie sales, joined them for Christmas caroling.

If they were young enough now, I would be opposing their participation, and I certainly would  not be involved.

The Girl Scouts have sold their soul to abortion advocates like Planned Parenthood. I've known this for years, but Elizabeth Johnston, The Activist Mommy, ably detailed this recently, reinforcing much of what I've found objectionable.

What a shame. My daughters had fun - too bad the girls involved today are being fed lies and spiritual poison. Were they young these days I'd support them being involved with a positive organization like the American Heritage Girls.

As for the cookies? Overpriced, and I'm trying to lose weight anyway.   

Pax et bonum

No comments: