Saturday, June 30, 2012

Last Day of June

Summer vacation began for me yesterday - though of course it involved some reading for the AP class. More of that today, along with cleaning out some old papers. Bit by bit.

This morning, I prayed outside Planned Parenthood. There were 23 of us - the most since I started with the group. There was some talk of the Fortnight for Freedom, and of the November election. I don't think there was a vote for Obama there!

I feel kind of in between. Tired, but knowing there is work to be done. I'm going slow.

It's the last day of June. I used to post almost daily at my old blog. I've been far less frequent with this one - and far "nicer." Less argumentative. Must be that Franciscan influence.


I do sometimes wonder how I as a Catholic Franciscan can better make use of my gifts. Music with/for the Fraternity? Writing? 


Not sure. I think in July I'll start with more frequent posts on this blog, and less time wasted on Facebook. (The argumentative me shows up there too often.)


And now ... to read. 


Pax et bonum

No comments: