Thursday, June 18, 2015

Singing through the pain


I got some disheartening news today. Not life changing or ending, but not happy.

So, I spoke with a friend, then went upstairs to sing.

Shower Song
Ain't no Grave
Neverending Song of Love
Oh Sinner Man
Bottle of Wine
Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport

A couple of them I repeated. Working on the vocals, and some guitar parts.

It's a start. Still aiming for an hour a day - and the voice strength to get through 20 or so songs without my throat getting tired. (It did by the time I was done today.)

I find that playing and singing helps me work through some blues.

I also found out today that I'll be teaching the Writers class again - though it's been a couple of years since I last taught it - and the Speech class for the first time. Got some planning to do!
  
Pax et bonum

No comments: