Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Swag - the last items


I've already listed the books and beer and mead - here's the last items, including another book!

Some friends who couldn't make it for Christmas came over for New Years - and brought me a book: Goodness and Light: Readings for Advent and Christmas.

I also got new slippers - needed - and four tee-shirts. One of the tee-shirts was Santa related - a d red one to wear under my suit. One was a Syracuse basketball jersey - maybe if I put it on yesterday they would have won? And two were Solanus Casey tee-shirts - he is my Franciscan patron, after all.

There were also assorted food items - a big tin of popcorn, and two --- TWO --- fruitcakes. Mmmm. Yes, I am one of those crazies who actually likes fruitcake.

Now, onward into the next year - including that diet. (How will all that beer and fruitcake fit in?)

Pax et bonum

No comments: