Friday, July 5, 2019

Swedenborg Chapter 6 - Explanation


I have been posting a chapter a day of that horror novel I didn't finish - but still might.

Since parts of it were originally written some 30 plus years ago, they need some updating. I know there are some characters and tangents I will be eliminating down the road. 

The next chapter, Chapter 6, gets back to the deranged killer introduced in Chapter 1. This new chapter about him contains some elements and descriptions that might fit in a contemporary secular horror novel, but I feel very uncomfortable about including these things in something I wrote. They do not fit in with my faith.
So Chapter 6 will need some heavy revising. Let's see if I have time before posting it.

I also want to be careful that I don't turn this into a preachy book. It needs to be good fiction, not an evangelical tract - something that flaws a lot of contemporary Christian books and movies.

Pax et bonum

No comments: