Tuesday, December 31, 2019

To Read in 2020?


I'm looking forward to this year - particularly if I do retire and have more time to read.

Of course, there are so many things to read. Some are on my list of books I should have read, but haven't. Some will be topical, Some will just be for fun.

The Bible tops the list. I need to read/reread more of that.

The current pile of other possibles includes:

Don Quixote - Cervantes
Brideshead Revisted - Waugh
My Name is Lazarus edited by Dale Ahlquist
Knight of the Holy Ghost - Dale Ahlquist
Life of Christ - Fulton Sheen

But I can see more getting on the list:

The Winter's Tale - Shakespeare
The Idiot - Dostoyevsky
The Great Heresies - Belloc
The Confessions - St. Augustine ( a reread; it's been nearly 40 years since I read it).

Assorted poetry - children's and adult.
Mysteries. Just for the fun of it.

Pax et bonum

No comments: