Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Resolutions ...


Like so many people, every year I come up with resolutions.

Like so many people, I actually keep some of them ... for a while.

Still, it's a good exercise. So here are some things I'd like to do this year.

Take a serious look at retiring this June.
Lose weight. (sigh)
Eat healthier.
Start more regular exercise.
Read more - including the Bible.
Volunteer more at church.
Spend less time on social media arguing and commenting.
Record myself singing some of my songs and covers of others' songs, and uploading them.
Record myself telling stories and uploading them.
Record myself reading some of my poetry and uploading them.
Get out and play music.
Audition and get a role in a play.

Some of this is conditional on retiring, which would give me more time to do some of the other things.

So we begin!

Pax et bonum

No comments: