Sunday, October 2, 2022

A Busy Week Ahead


This is going to be a stressful, busy week - though there are a few enjoyable moments mixed in.

Today, blessing of the animals at Church.

Tomorrow, I have my volunteer shift at the Chapel, then, that night, I'm overseeing the Transitus Mass for St. Francis.

Tuesday, I will be leading a wake service for Sally Lynch, OFS - a dear lady who has not been in good health for a while.

Wednesday morning, I will be attending the funeral Mass for Sally. Then in the afternoon I get my sutures out. I also have to drop off my Santa outfit for dry cleaning to get ready for the season.

Saturday is an oldies night at the parish. I'm going only because I know my wife will enjoy it. On my own, I wouldn't go - it's not my thing. 

Sunday, our Fraternity gathering. As minister, I have to prepare for it and run it.   .





Pax et bonum

No comments: