Monday, October 17, 2022

New Books!



Just got some books I ordered. Some of the books were for the Fraternity. But then there are the books I ordered for my own reading:

This Thing of Darkness K. V. Turley and Fiorella De Maria - a fantasy/horror novel about Bela Lugosi!  
Faith of our Fathers by Joseph Pearce - a history of Catholic England 
The Story of the Family - a collection of essays/observations/quotation/etc by G. K Chesterton  
A Bloody Habit by Eleanor Bourg Nicholson - a mystery novel 
Toward the Gleam by T. M. Doran - a fantasy/mystery novel 

And the publisher tossed in for free one I'd never heard of - The Gospel of the Family by Juan Jose Perez-Soba and Stephan Kampowski. I may give it a read, but not sure. 

As for the five I ordered - yes, plenty of great reading ahead. I first have to finish The Brothers Karamazov and The Imitation of Christ, the two books I'm currently reading.

Pax et bonum

No comments: