Friday, December 25, 2015

I'll drink to that


When my wife asked what I wanted for Christmas, I said nothing, but, after a few moments thought - and repeated pleas - I said mead. I do like mead.

Forced to be creative, my good wife came up with a number of items I had not mentioned - Solanus Casey tee-shirts, for example - but which were delightful.

Ah, but then she also decided to address my love of mead, and of interesting beers. The result: a selection of fine beverages:

Montezuma Winery Mead
Earle Estates Meadery Honey Mead
Earle Estates Meadery Cherry Charisma (Mead and Cherry Wine mix)
Brotherhood Holiday Spiced Wine
Ommegang Three Philosophers Ale
Ommegang Hennepin Saison (Farmhouse) Ale
Ommegang Chocolate Indulgence Ale
Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale
Samuel Smith's Porter
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout
Monty Python's Holy Grail Ale

Mmmm.

Pax et bonum

No comments: