Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Full Circle (The Devil and Daniel Webster)



It occurred to me yesterday that my school theater career began 50 years ago when I was in a middle school production of The Devil and Daniel Webster, and ended with me directing an adaptation of that play this past school year.


Given the available performers, we had to be creative in our casting, so it became The Devil and Danielle Webster.



I still have the script from the pay when I was in it!

My acting/directing career is not over, I hope. I had planned in retirement to get involved again with local theater. And I may go back to my old school to help with plays in the coming year.

Of course, for now, with Covid, all theaters are closed, so those hopes are on hold.

It was nice to come full circle.






Pax et bonum

No comments: