Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Writing - Researching


I've been working on my Santa "novel" - compiling pieces i'd written before, and now revising and working them together.

I did send out a Christmas-related short story - but it got rejected. Looking for other outlets, but at least i do have a story to send out this year. I've begun compiling all the Christmas as stories there are five of them - and more than a dozen Christmas poems I've written over the years with hopes of turning them into a small collection for possible publication as a book. I'm also in the process of converting one of the stories into a short play. I don't know if I will submit that somewhere, or just add it to the collection.

I also submitted some clerihews to a magazine. The editor got back and they are under consideration.

And I'm doing some of the background reading about bees and honey for the mystery story idea I had. Fascinating topic.

So I'm keeping busy with writing.

Scribble, scribble. 

Pax et bonum

No comments: