Saturday, July 28, 2018

That wake stuff


As I tried to compile pictures for my wake slideshow (no, I'm not sick or dying, just proactive), I realized how hard it could be for my survivors.

From my adult life, I was generally the person taking the pictures, so there are only a few times when I was being photographed.

Many are from me as Santa, but I really don't want to use those (Santa died?). A number are from plays, but multiple images from the same event seems too repetitive. Our wedding includes a number of pictures, but the same repetitive argument holds here. Then there are shots of me playing music for Mass or Franciscans. How many of those can we show, though?

I haven't found too many from when I was young. I'll keep looking, but this is not going to be easy.

Given my family history/genetics, I've probably got a couple of decades to go.


Pax et bonum

No comments: