Saturday, July 14, 2012

Concerts I've attended

I had a recent conversations with a friend about concerts. We began listing concerts we'd attended over the years. Not being a big concert-goer (not a crowd person), my list was soon dwarfed.

Off the top of my head, here's a list of concerts I've attended (I'm sure there are more):

Alice Cooper
The Dady Brothers (multiple times)
John Michael Talbot
Crosby, Stills, and Nash (walked out they were so bad)
Jesse Colin Young
The Allman Brothers
The Band
The Grateful Dead (fell asleep)
The Urban Squirrels (what could have been, Rob!)
The Buddhahood
John Denver
Roy Hurd (a couple of times)
Tom Paxton
Christine Lavin
Tom Chapin
Jerry Garcia (walked out because of the audience’s behavior)
Santana
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (Best concert I ever attended)
Arlo Guthrie (a couple of times)
Pete Seeger
Bob Dylan (a couple of times, including with the Rolling Thunder Review)
Alison Kraus and Union Station
Charlie King (a couple of times)
Ralph Stanley
Down from the Mountain Tour
Allen Hopkins
Tommy Sands
Ringo Starr and his All-Starr Band
Vince Gill
Shared Genes
Wild Geese

Pax et bonum

No comments: