Thursday, November 5, 2020

Read in October


A blogging friend is tallying a monthly list of things she's read as part of a blogging group project. Her list is impressive - more than 100 books read so far this year! By contrast, I'm up to 37. A slacker, though I will plead that I was still working as a teacher up to June, so I had less time to read then.

Here's my October list -

Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie 

The History of the Honey Bee by E. Readicker-Henderson  

Dead Man's Ransom by Ellis Peters

Live Not By Lies: A Manual for Christian Dissidents by Rod Dreher

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie

Since I'm cutting back on social media time, perhaps I'll be able to read more in the months ahead. Maybe I'll even join that project.

Pax et bonum

No comments: