Saturday, April 18, 2020

Subscriptions


The issue of subscriptions came up in Facebook thread.

I have to admit, I've allowed some of my subscriptions to lapse due to budgetary reasons, or lack of time to read everything. Those include The Saturday Evening Post, Poets & Writers , Raw Vision, and The New Yorker. I also used to subscribe to Sing Out, and Dirty Linen, but both ceased publication. Some of those subscriptions that have lapsed I will likely pick up again, especially as after I retire I will have more time. They include The National Catholic Register and Acorn.

I currently subscribe to:

Gilbert!
STAR
Frogpond
Modern Haiku
Scifaikuest
Catholic Courier
Magnificat
Crisis

In addition to The National Catholic Register and Acorn, some of the periodicals I'd consider subscribing to are:

Acoustic Guitar Magazine
First Things

There may be more. I'll have to think about that.

\Pax et bonum

No comments: