Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Election Over


My opponents for Gates Town Board have been declared the winners. No surprise there - I did not expect to win.

The unofficial write-in totals at this point is 1.08% of the vote. I apparently got 86 votes - and I had said I would be happy with 25! I Not bad for a last-minute, six-week, no-budget, write-in campaign. 

My brief foray into politics, and the pro-abortion results in many places, just show that too many people have chosen to render unto Caesar. Many Republicans, for example, are talking about abandoning their "pro-life" positions for the sake of winning. Certainly they are backing away from even talking about the issue.

And the fact that the voters voted as they did tells me Satan's control of the media and public education has worked. 

I feel as if I'm living in the days before the French Revolution!

Pax et bonum

No comments: