Saturday, May 15, 2021

yet more trite poetry with an edge


another pillow thought one cold night i lay there unable to sleep troubled by the question whether Disney princesses ever wear flannel nightgowns - rupee craver

a pillow thought as i lie here staring up i keep thinking there are so many cobwebs - rupee craver

life is easier when you remember if at first you don't succeed find someone else to blame - rupee craver

sometimes when i think of you i put milk and honey in my tea sip it and begin to choke because well i'm allergic to honey - rupee craver

that which you consider trite i consider poetry and a source of income
- rupee craver

no one
is following me or quoting me or responding to me or denouncing me or loving me or even admitting i exist i exist because i am even if you do not see me - rupee craver

Pax et bonum

No comments: